Mobile: 18651998666 (General Manager Yang Jian)
18052520570 (Yang Zhen Sales Department)
Address: No. 9 Hehuan South Road, Zhonglou Development Zone, Changzhou
Email: [email protected] (General Manager Yang Jian)
[email protected] (Yang Zhen Sales)
The main indicators affecting the performance of insulation materialsRelease time: 2016-05-31 12:32:22
The main indicators affecting the performance of insulation materials are as follows:
1. Insulation resistance and resistivity Resistance is the reciprocal of conductance, and resistivity is the resistance within a unit volume. The less conductive a material is, the greater its resistance is, and the two have an inverse relationship. For insulating materials, it is always desirable that the resistivity be as high as possible.
2. The relative dielectric constant and dielectric loss tangent insulation material are used for two purposes: the mutual insulation of each part of the electrical network and the dielectric (energy storage) of the capacitor. The former requires a small relative dielectric constant, the latter requires a large relative dielectric constant, and both require a small dielectric loss tangent, especially for insulating materials applied at high frequencies and high voltages. Insulation material with small dielectric loss tangent.
3. Breakdown voltage and electrical strength In a certain strong electric field, the insulation material is damaged and loses its insulation performance and becomes conductive, which is called breakdown. The voltage at breakdown is called the breakdown voltage (dielectric strength). The electrical strength is the quotient of the voltage between the voltage when the breakdown occurs and the two electrodes withstand the applied voltage, that is, the breakdown voltage withstood by the unit thickness. In general, the higher the breakdown voltage and electrical strength of an insulating material, the better.
4. Tensile strength is the maximum tensile stress that the sample is subjected to during the tensile test. It is the most widely used and representative test of the mechanical properties of insulating materials.
5. Fire resistance refers to the ability of the insulating material to resist combustion when it comes in contact with the flame or to prevent it from continuing to burn when it leaves the flame. With the increasing application of insulating materials, the requirements for their flame resistance are more important. People have improved and improved the flame resistance of insulating materials through various means. The higher the flame resistance, the better its safety.
6, Arc resistance Under specified test conditions, the ability of an insulating material to withstand arcing along its surface. During the test, an alternating high voltage and small current are used to judge the arc resistance of the insulating material by the time required for the conductive layer to form on the surface of the insulating material by the arcing effect between the two electrodes. The larger the time value, the better the arc resistance.
7. The tightness is better for oil and water quality.
Since the establishment of the company, it has always been consistent to provide high-quality products and efficient services to industry users. Persist in pursuing science and technology research and development as the core, market and customer requirements as the guide, business management focusing on quality as the basis, customer satisfaction as the goal, and strive to create a corporate culture.